November 09, 2012

Target Inspiration!!!

 
 
I stopped in at Target and found all the new fall decor.
 
Hello Mr. Berkus, so good to see you here!
 
 Ahh!!!
 
Let's move in closer...

These are gorgeous!  A great black and white ceramic vase with a chevron pattern.


Don't you think these are so neat?  I could see one placed on some books on a coffee table.



Nate's collections always have a lot of depth to them.  It's great how he brings in a lot of texture and pattern and how they work so well together. 

What is with me and owls?  I DON'T know.  But I can tell you I am not the only one.  I stopped in at TJMAXX and I saw owls everywhere and then came over to Target and fell in love with this guy!  Don't deny it, he's adorable!!! 


This pillow collection just feels so wintery and cozy too me.  Movie time on the couch with these pillows and a big textured blanket please.
 

I think these pillows say contemporary log cabin.  So very cute!
 
 
 
Again, a lot of muted colors that bring in pattern and texture. 
 
 
I am eyeing the turquoise and gray pillow top right. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one is very pretty too!
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment