December 10, 2012

Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn Room Design Board


A few of the recent design boards that I have created seemed to have one thing in common.  Comfort, comfort, and well, a little more comfort!  A place to just kick back and relax!  So today, I thought I would share one of my recent design boards that I put together for a very loving couple, Lauren and Robert.


 
I know, how Stinkin' cute are they?  I love these photos that they allowed me to share with you guys!

 
I knew pretty quickly that Robert loved the look of Restoration Hardware while Lauren loved the feel of Pottery Barn.  Where Robert pulls in how things look, Lauren pulls in how things feel.  She likes the layered textures in the room and he likes the clean lines.  So, together I knew I wanted to create a space that spoke to the both of them. 
 
Here is my mix of the Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn feel...
 
 
 
I love the warmth of the buttery yellow with the gray blues and touches of brown!  I worked in a few items that they already owned such as the black Ikea side tables.  I had a lot of fun pulling the different pieces together.
 
SOURCE LIST
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please contact me at: seasideinteriors01@gmail.com for a detailed Design Board for a room in your home!  The current price for one of my design boards is on sale for half off and is $75.  This includes the mood board as seen above, the room layout, and source list for where to purchase furniture and accessories found in the Design Board!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment