March 01, 2013

March Madness Sale!!!


The other day I came up with the idea that I wanted to do a fun sale just for the month of March, so this is what I decided...




So for the whole month of March I will be creating design/mood board plans for half off.  The Design Board Package includes:

The Inspirational Design Board (To give you a full visual of the project)
The Room Layout (For all furniture placement)
The Complete Source List for the items on your Design Board (So you know exactly where to purchase your items)
Instead of the Design package costing $150 per room, it will be $75.
If you add a second room to the list I will take an additional $10 off, so you can have two full Room Design Packages for $140, which is less than the price of one regular priced Design Board!
Examples from My Design Board Portfolio



It is really simple to place your order.  You can click on the side bar for which Design Board Option you would like to purchase.  For the next step, just send me an email to seasideinteriors01@gmail.com letting me know which option you are going with and we will work together to create the Design Board that fits your lifestyle!
Seaside Interiors

0 comments:

Post a Comment